Ethical challenges exist in all domains of scientific inquiry. For future professionals and practitioners, learning how to cope with such challenges underlines the relevancy of teaching ethics.
The 4IAEE Conference will feature keynote lectures from experts, parallel sessions and poster presentations regarding a wide variety of fields in global ethics education, that are included in the following ten core thematic areas:
- Ethics and Education sciences
- Ethics and Religion, Humanities, Culture, Arts and Languages
- Ethics and Journalism, Information and Social and Behavioral sciences
- Ethics and Law, Business and Administration
- Ethics and Natural Sciences, Environment, Biotechnology and Physical Sciences
- Ethics and Information and Communication Technologies
- Ethics and Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Architecture and Urbanism
- Ethics and Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Ethics and Human Health and Welfare
- Ethics and Initiatives focus on flourishing Personal skills and development.